Kangana Ranaut shares her ‘thought of the day’ after recovering from COVID-19
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut, who recently announced that she has tested negative for COVID-19, shares her ‘ thought of the day’ on Instagram stories. She considered it too complex or evolved to understand for few but she also believes that some people will get it.
Kangana gives five lesson from the pandemic. These are:
1) No one is insignificant everyone can help but it’s important to recognise your place, role and influence in the society.
2) Don’t beg from poor people for funds if you are rich.
3) If your influence allows arrange for oxygen, beds or medicines for individuals you might save a few.
4) If you are a prominent personality then don’t run after a few, protect and support the one who can save millions if right environment and support given to him.
5) When that one and only power solves more than a billion people’s problems of beds and oxygen in less than a week, don’t forget to acknowledge you are contribution to that outcome however a small it may be but remember you invested yourself in it, not many will recognise your kindness, cause in life some do drama and some simply care.
Kangana has recently shared a screenshot of the report of being COVID-19 negative on Instagram stories after some demons suggested that she’s lying.